Monday, June 30, 2008

When I grow up

Last night we read a book called "When I grow up" by Colin McNaughton.


It was a good book. It had funny things to look for in the pictures, and
a nice rhyme to it. It wasn't too wordy (always a good thing when we are very close to bed time). And it prompts some nice discussion afterwards...
I asked Josh what he would like to be when he grows up. He said that he wants to be in a band and play guitar in a rock and roll band!
He already has his first electric guitar! We might have to take it with us tomorrow night when we go to Scott's place for dinner - they can jam together!!!

When I looked up the website for this book I saw that this is the same author who wrote "We're Off to Look for Aliens" ( a very clever book within a book concept) and the hilarious "Potty Poo-Poo Wee-Wee" (a great toilet training book!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh a rock star hey.... I want his autograph now so that we can say 'we knew him way back when..."