Monday, June 30, 2008

Ten o'clock

When I am home from work, Kel gets to sleep in. But when it hits 10:00am that is when we rush into the bedroom to wake him up... because it's Milo time! Every morning at 10am we sit down and Kel has his coffee and me and the boys have a Milo, or Quick. Lately when I have been at work I haven't had time to scratch myself, let alone make myself a Milo, so I really enjoy
it when I am at home... plus it never tastes as nice when I make it myself!
On Monday I was getting ready for work, and the boys woke up, so I got their breakfast ready, and then had my breakfast and then I was running late for work. Sam was still eating his cereal in the highchair, so I told Josh to go and wake Dad. At about 8:30am I got a phone call from Kel asking why I hadn't woken him up. Turns out that Sam had been sitting in the highchair for an hour and a half in front of the tv! It was only toward the end that he started yelling out, as if to say "Oi! Get me out of this chair!". Kel had assumed that I was sick and stayed home from work. When he got up he was very surprised to see just Josh and Sam in the kitchen. He asked Josh "Where's Mum?". He replied "Just at work". When Kel asked him why he didn't wake him up he replied "Coz it's not ten o'clock yet".

No comments: