Saturday, March 15, 2008

Grateful Saturday?

OK, well it's not Friday... but I'm joining Kate with her Grateful Friday posts.

Today I am grateful for quality one on one time with my boys... and by that I mean one at a time.

This afternoon I went for a bike ride with Josh. It was lots of fun. We rode down to the creek and along the bike track, then to a little park that he hadn't been to before. We sat down and had a drink and a chocolate each - where I taught him that there is nothing wrong with melted chocolate... 'it's still good'. Then we rode along to another park and swung really high on the swings. Then I tempted him with icypoles when we got home - otherwise he never would have wanted to leave!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I was going to make images for all the other days of the week too but just never got around to it! LOL
Oh a bit of quality 'alone' time with your boy sounds like bliss!