Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Halloween

After Kel's Horror themed 30th birthday party, he has been collecting lots of horror / halloween stuff. He keeps talking about having another party... even bigger and better than the last one. He didn't quite get around to it this year, but I did come home to a different site when I got home from work on the 31st October.

There were huge cobwebs around the carport with gigantic, black, hairy spiders, complete with glowing red eyes. There was a scary looking black cat in my garden, and a raw, red hand sticking out of the door. I opened the front door and was greeted by a life size skeleton hanging in the door frame, then my two little ghosts jumped out at me from behind a black sheet!
This photo is very freaky, Sam wasn't too happy with the costume and I think he was shaking his head. Causes a great halloween photo effect though!

The boys had even carved out mini pumpkins with tea light candles in them, and we had some pumpkin soup for dinner.

We got a few trick or treaters this year... mostly young teens rather than kids. Some of the girls were funny, they were freaking out at all the decorations.

No comments: