Saturday, August 16, 2008

Toilet training

It has been a while since Sam has had a 'first'. Though we do get excited everytime he says another word for the first time. Last night (well it was actually 9th July - I am late posting this!) was a momentous occasion... his first wee on the toilet!!! It was probably just a fluke, but he watched Josh go to the toilet before their shower, so I thought I would try him on the toilet as well. About 5 seconds after sitting down, he did it!!! I was shocked and excited, and we had to run down and tell everyone and give him some lollies as a reward. Now we just need to stop him pooing in the bath and shower!

Since July Sam has been going to the toilet at least once a day. Usually just before the shower, but also first thing in the morning, and even if we are down the shops.

I love this self-toilet training!

No comments: